Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My First Class of Students

What a joyful night! These students have been amazing friends and supporters.
 
SCA friends at the Barony of Altavia have been bellydancing for years at fighter practice. They allowed me to be a "guest lecturer" and present an 8-week ATS Level 1 Fundamentals class. On the last day of class, we dressed pretty for pictures.


From the first round of photos

From our second round of photos

From our third round of photos
Then they surprised me with gifts and a thank you card.

Pile of gifts, so overwhelming

A Henna kit, some bellydance bling,
and a Thank You card from all of them

My lovely teenage student decorated this pot
to be a "bellydance plant" for me <3

The "bellydancer orchid" on display at work
 My heart is overflowing with thankfulness.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful class, and what a beautiful way to say thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete